COVID-19 | STAY HOME AND BE SAFE
LELP.NET — On Dec. 31, 2019, Chinese authorities alerted the World Health Organization of pneumonia cases in Wuhan City, Hubei province, China, with an unknown cause. What started as a mystery disease was first referred to as 2019-nCoV and then named COVID-19.
A virus is a very small infection causing organism which cannot be seen without microscope. Corona virus is a new virus causing disease worldwide at present.
We need to know about this because people are not aware about the seriousness of the situation. Some people after watching WhatsApp video think virus is big enough to be seen with naked eye its totally wrong.
Corona virus came into light in December 2019 in Wuhan, China. After which it spread to whole world.
It is very dangerous virus causing respiratory disease which becomes severe after few weeks and lead to death.
Not much is known about this virus but WhatsApp university knows everything and keeps on spreading fake news and rumours making people think its not that serious but it is very serious due to this economies have collapsed and India has been shut down till mid april to prevent its spread.
What are symptoms we should know?
Chief symptoms include fever, dry cough, shortness of breath. As disease progress fever becomes high, diarrhoea, headache ,sore throat can become evident.
The only way to be safe is to be home and avoiding going out until any emergency. If going out wear a mask always and sanitize hand after coming home and washing hands for more than 20 seconds every time.
Most people are going out without any reason which can be harmful for themselves and their loved ones. The problem is serious because it has caused more than 20,000 deaths worldwide and there is not cure for the virus.
What are facts about the virus:
- Cold weather and snow CANNOT kill the Coronavirus.
- Taking a hot bath does not prevent the Coronavirus.
- People of all ages can be infected by the Coronavirus.
- Antibiotics do not kill the virus.
- There is no medicine or vaccine for the virus yet.
What we should do to be safe:
- Stay at home, don’t go out without any emergency.
- Wash hand for long duration of time.
- Sanitize your hands with alcohol based sanitizer.
- Wear a mask when going out.
- Cover mouth while sneezing or coughing.
- If any symptoms occur consult specialist doctors.
- Be aware about situation is your country, state ,district ,locality.
We should all play our part and prevent spreading of virus and wrong information by staying at home during lockdown, regularly washing and sanitizing our hand, stop people from spreading fake news and taking the situation seriously.